Advice on Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
HA Harding & Co has been administering Self-Managed Superannuation Funds since 1992 making the complex matters associated with them simple for our clients. With the new legislation that came into effect on 1 July 2016, not all accountants are now able to give you SMSF advice. However, to meet the new requirements we have set up a separate entity, HAH SMSF Advice Pty Ltd, which deals specifically with Self-Managed Superannuation Funds.
HAH SMSF Advice Pty Ltd is Corporate Authorised Representative No. 001237875 of the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd, ABN 64 155 907 681, AFSL No. 430062.
In addition to preparing your SMSFs annual financial statements and tax return, under that licence we are now able to advise on
- Basic Deposit Products (limited to bank transaction accounts) ;
- Establishment and winding up of an SMSF;
- Commencement of a pension (Transition to Retirement and Account Based);
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangement Structuring;
- Rollover of existing superannuation plans; and
- In specie.
If you have any questions about any of this, please contact us.