What is Xero
Xero is online accounting software which allows you to run your business and access your accounts from work, home or on the go, saving you so much time you’ll wish you knew about it years ago. With Xero you can:
- Automate daily bank feeds so you can instantly see all your bank balances and it's always up-to-date
- See your recent sales and upcoming bills
- Pay bills online
- Do automatic bank reconciliation - matching of your bank statement with your invoices
- Create pdf invoices and email them straight from Xero
- Run smart reports with links to source transactions
- Access a fully integrated payroll solution so you can generate payslips, batch payments and manage all your wage related expenses in one place
- Access anywhere online because it's in the cloud
Why choose Xero?
Because it’s simple, and easy to use from anywhere, anytime.It uses simple language, not the language of accountants, so it’s easy to understand. It will save you so much time you won’t believe it, and it’s always up-to-date.
You pay a monthly subscription from a low base which you can upgrade as you decide you require more functionality. There’s no installation or IT maintenance required.
Your accountants and trusted advisors can login and access the same up-to-date information at anytime, anywhere in the world. Xero takes automatic bank feeds from your financial institution so you always know where you stand.
Xero has a number of add-on partners with great apps that provide customisation for a variety of industries. One that’s really popular is generating and sending an invoice from your mobile phone as soon as you’ve finished the job.
Best thing to do is take a look. Go to Xero’s blog blog.xero.com/2008/12/business where you can access an introductory video for business and many more videos on various topics. Then you can take a free trial www.xero.com/au/accounting-software and when you’re ready to get started, give us a call.
Converting to Xero
We can set up or convert your business from other software (or none) to Xero for a small set-up fee. We can convert from software such as MYOB or Quicken so don’t let that hold you back. Give us a call to discuss.
Watch an introductory video
Best way to find out about Xero is take a look. Go to https://tv.xero.com/detail/videos/xero-101/video/5326729350001/getting-started-on-xero where you can access an introductory video for business and many more videos on various topics.
Free 30-day trial