Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
We can provide a quote or a fixed fee for the
- set-up of your SMSF
- purchase of a property by your SMSF
and will pass on costs from any third parties such as lawyers without mark-up.
In addition we can provide the following services for an annual fee:
- preparation & lodgement of Income Activity Statement
- preparation of Financial Statements & Tax Return
Further, we can assist you with advice on the following in relation to a SMSF on a fee for service basis:
- Basic Deposit Products (limited to bank transaction accounts) ; and
- Establishment and winding up of an SMSF;
- Commencement of a pension (Transition to Retirement and Account Based);
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangement Structuring
- Rollover of existing superannuation plans; and
- In specie.
We are required to provide you with a Statement of Advice and will provide a quote for this advice for your consideration.
HA Harding & Co has been administering Self-Managed Superannuation Funds since 1992 and making the complex matters associated with them simple for our clients. To meet the new requirements we have set up a separate entity, HAH SMSF Advice Pty Ltd, which deals specifically with Self-Managed Superannuation Funds.
HAH SMSF Advice Pty Ltd is Corporate Authorised Representative No. 001237875 of the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd, ABN 64 155 907 681, AFSL No. 430062.